View Single Post
      09-22-2016, 07:07 PM   #5
BostonJP
Rep
Drives: 2013 X1 x28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTony View Post
VO is one of my Favorites along with the Alpine White I have.
The bottom section of my car is Black with a middle Silver Section Front and Rear. Was thinking of getting the Bottom Section Painted Alpine White to give it the M Look, But instead I Painted the Silver Sections Black and it looks much better.
That sounds slick! without digging through your post history do you have a photo?

I'm a child of the 80's so my initial thought for exterior paint work was flames, but something subtle like a darker burnt orange. The VO is sharp enough though and the silver trim pieces are a very nice touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTony View Post
What are your Early Thoughts on Upgrades?
So I am a complete and total BMW noob and not yet well versed in upgrades. I don't know that much about performance options in general (I'm impressed though, that it seems to be a little quicker than the Dodge Charger that I just traded in!).

Having been in the fully loaded loaner 430xi for a few days now, I do kind of wish my X1 had better technology. I have the technology package which includes navigation, but the loaner car also has satellite radio and a ton of bluetooth features in ConnectedDrive that aren't available on mine, and I'd like to research whether any upgrades are possible there.

Last edited by BostonJP; 09-22-2016 at 07:08 PM.. Reason: clarification
Appreciate 0