View Single Post
      04-17-2013, 07:13 AM   #1
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

X1 Accessories Compatibility Thread

I thought I'd start this thread as a resource for people interested in modifying the X1. Due to the X1 being new and part of the "SAV" platform, there isn't much "official" accessories for it yet. However, some of the accessories for other BMW's may fit. I'll be ordering many of these myself to test, but it may be several weeks before I can confirm fitment because I may be replacing my current X1 with a new one.

If you've tried any accessories or modifications, please list them with if it fit or not. I'll need some help on the x28i front as I don't own one.

x35i N55

Tunes:

BMS JB4 Stage 2 Tune - compatible
BMS FlexFuel Wires - compatible
Dinan Stage 1 and 2 - compatible

Bolt-on's:

N55 Chargepipes (all brands) - compatible
N55 Downpipe (all brands) - reportedly compatible
Cobb N55 Intercooler - not tested, but Cobb support believes it will fit perfectly.
N55 catless midpipe - not tested, will order shortly
BMW 135i Performance Exhaust - not tested but think it will fit, will order shortly.

Interior

BMW Performance 135i Aluminum Pedals - compatible
BMW Performance 135i Alcantara Shift Boot and Handle - INCOMPATIBLE - it's rumored that the 335i one fits; I will be ordering to check.
BMW Performance 135i Shift Selector and Alcantara Boot - Shift selector is compatible but the alcantara boot is not. I haven't been able to find a matching boot at this point.

x28i N20

Tunes:

BMS Motorsport JB4 Stage 1 - compatible
Appreciate 1