03-02-2015, 03:33 PM   #1
Nisa
Registered
Greece
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 1.6i

Info is needed.

Hi there.
I recently bought an X1 1.6i since the family got bigger.
I was thinking to buy a bigger car but the economical situation on Greece is.......
So I bought this since it has nice area spaces and came with a lot of extras on a great price.
So here are the changes-modifications I want to do and I need your help-suggestions-knowledge.

1. Seats ... can I add sport seats and if yes how? The current ones must be the worst I have ever feel.....

2. Is there a way to make the flash lights "flash" when i lock the car?

3. I want to tune it a bit. I am sysure it can but I havent found yet the best way. My boss has a 3.16i and he got up to 50-55hp using schnitzer tuning.I found burger tuning. Any opinions for them? Or maybe anything else to propose? I just need stage 1... just a tune... nothing more But my motor 1.6i is only available on 2 3 countries so no much luck....

4. Has anyone add the cargo net (if I spelling it right? which is right behing the rear seats up to the roof? Any opinion on how to retrofit?

5. I am also looking for auto dimming mirror plus auto folding external mirrors. Can I do anything about these?

6. Should I tint the windows or just use sunshades for the rear ones? I am also confused.

I have scearch the forum and I have found some infos but I am getting lost most of the times since some of the modifications require the car to have some optional packages which I am not sure if I have them.

Sorry for such a big post.
any advice help will be appreciated.
Forgot to add my vin since it may help... VIN: V320269

Thank you in advance.
Nikos
Appreciate 0