Boomer 2019
Track Rat
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbahubba View Post
Thank you for the kind words!

Although the food here is not too shabby for a hospital, looking at the same menu for two weeks is getting pretty old. If I wasn’t so hungry, I would’ve scrolled through DoorDash to find something I thought would be really nice, but my belly said I was out of time. I just ordered a sandwich from the hospital. Ham, turkey, bacon and avocado. I would say it will pair very well with a nice box or jug of red wine, although I chose lemon lime Gatorade and water.��

Wishing you the best on your procedure! How long are you going to be in?
I hesitate to even say this after hearing of your ordeal. You are a warrior sir. They tell me 1 or 2 days for a stent insertion and general coronary tune up. No biggie. From my past stays I would say that the menus tend to run to the light side. Mostly veggies with lots of Jello, pudding, and saltines. Meat if served always seems to be skinless chicken or ham. Julia, if she were still with us would not approve. So given the lack of a substantive meat course I think I would rule out a hearty red. I do however have a fondness for, and a good supply of white Burgundies so I think perhaps a Macon-Fuisse, or Saint-Veran. Thoughts?