View Single Post
      12-08-2009, 07:57 PM   #23
trfortin69
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2 View Post
the half chrome trim surrounding the windows is kind of odd that it doesnt go all the way around. I would think it would be better looking if it was all black or all chrome. Other than that it is a sweet looking auto.
you make a great point, I don't think chrome all the way around would have looked good due to the chrome roof rack, it would have taken away from the lines. Your right about one thing, it should have been shadowed out all the way around instead. It would have blended better with the roof rail, or should I say it wouldn't have contrasted as much. All in all, it's a sweet ride, I'm thinking about getting one for the wife. My only concern is that it won't fit my dog in the rear. How is the rear room for an 80lb chow chow?