View Single Post
      11-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #11
loukas135
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 xDrive28i M Sport

Thank's ohnoyuji for your comments. You're right for the washer fluid tube which is exposed but we are talking about 2 or 3 inches at all and behind the wheel. Not sure at all it will bring problems at any level but it's good to know that it is vulnerable at this location. It could help diagnose problems with the system during winter time.

For the "interior" I can't disagree more with Michaud. For the seats, I solved it by going for the sports seats with the pkg. Right to say the std seats aren't the bests on the market but during my very first test drive I didn't had any problem with those at all ... It's just when comparing both that I realised I couldn't passed on the sport seats.

Michaud is complaining in almost each and every episode on BMW's lack of reliability. Last year, he and his crew of "morons" were having discussion on the last episode and were all saying that BMW was the "only" manufacturer which cars were "ALWAYS" having a check engine or system alerts on the dash board each time thery were testing a BMW car.

That's insane. I don't know which "request or favor" BMW didn't comply for Pierre Michaud but it is evident, he is making the brand "pay" for a personnal offense he seems to be unable to get over with ... The icing on the cake is Michaud is known for being an owner of a Kia / Hyundai dealership. Talk about impartiality "moron".

I know from some friends close to people in the cars business ( dealers ...) that journalists are always asking for favors of all kind in exchange for good comments on manufacturer cars ... So, the best way to appreciate or not a vehicle will always be to DRIVE it by yourself and appreciate it.

Dealers are waiting for us so don't let journalists dictate which car we should buy or not.

As for me, my X1 is everything I've always dream of a BMW and more :- )))

Last edited by loukas135; 11-20-2011 at 09:07 PM..
Appreciate 0