View Single Post
      06-16-2014, 02:13 PM   #8
Shredjim
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 x28 X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1saster View Post
Unlock Doors when eject key fob (turn off engine with CA)
CAS
ER_KEYOUT_AUTOVR
aktiv

Auto eject key after ignition off while holding Start/Stop button (Not sure if this one is needed with CA but my doors unlock immediately after turn off engine)
CAS
KOMFORT_EJECT
aktiv

TIME TO HOLD START/STOP BUTTON FOR AUTOMATICALLY EJECTING KEY [TIME_MS=DATA*50] (LINKED TO [KOMFORT_EJECT])
CAS
KOMFORT_AUS_IN_50MS
wert_03 OE =15*50=750ms

I don't remember which wert I selected to make it 0 ms, meaning not holding the start/stop button, but to shut off the engine immediately. With all these option what I achieved is:

When I'm about to park, while still holding the brake pedal I just push the start/stop button and the car shut down the engine, put itself to park, and unlock all doors.
Please explain your post. It looks like you are attempting to tell us that you made coding changes to your vehicle. Some of us want the outcome of what the OP is asking for - like being able to have all doors unlock when you shut off the vehicle (without having to hit the unlock button), but we don't have a tool yet to make coding changes. My question is - can all doors be made to unlock when you turn the vehicle off - WITHOUT making coding changes? i.e. with standard functionality the vehicle comes with?
Appreciate 0