View Single Post
      08-24-2014, 08:43 PM   #103
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

BMW M235i Racing Cup: Adrenalin Motorsport wins the highlight of the season.
Two weeks after failing to finish at the sixth round of the VLN Endurance Championship, Daniel Zils (DE), Norbert Fischer (DE) and Uwe Ebertz (DE) pulled off an important success in the race for the Drivers’ Championship in the BMW M235i Racing Cup class. They won their class and finished an outstanding 14th overall in the number 667 BMW M235i Racing at the highlight of the VLN season, the Opel 6h ADAC Ruhr-Pokal-Rennen. The Adrenalin Motorsport trio won the class, finishing ahead of Matias Henkola (FI), Nico Marvin Monien (DE) and Florian Gruber (DE) of the MBP Racing team, with Max Partl (DE) and Jörg Weidinger (DE) of Scheid-Partl Motorsport coming home third. Victory sees Zils, Fischer and Ebertz extend their lead in the Drivers’ Championship. Adrenalin Motorsport continues to lead the Team competition.

VLN: Walkenhorst Motorsport lands a BMW Z4 GT3 in the top six.
The 6-hour race in the VLN Endurance Championship at the Nürburgring-Nordschleife (DE) proved to be very successful for the Walkenhorst Motorsport team. Niclas Kentenich (DE), Henry Walkenhorst (DE), Peter Posavac (DE) and Anders Buchardt (NO) finished sixth overall in the number 36 BMW Z4 GT3. The second Walkenhorst car, number 35, came home 12th. The team also finished third in the SP9 class to claim a place on the podium. Rolf Derscheid (DE) and Michael Flehmer (DE) finished runners-up in the V4 class in their BMW 325i. In doing so, they successfully defended their lead in the overall VLN standings. In total, BMW drivers claimed seven class victories at the seventh round of the season.

Last edited by 954Stealth; 08-25-2014 at 12:26 PM..
Appreciate 0