09-10-2011, 06:21 AM   #11
burgman
Rep
Drives: bmw x1

race chip pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmom5 View Post
Hi all

Just wanted to share my experience with a diesel performance tuning box from RaceChip in Germany. I did lot of searching on the internet and fnally settled on th RaceChip Pro (http://www.racechip.de/racechip-chip...3d-3646-r.html)

Like most people, I was skeptical about the touted performance improvements whilst at the same time improving economy - but boy was I wrong!!

I've now had the unit in my car for over a month, and the results are simply phenomenal! HEAPS of extra power - very noticable indeed. But the real added bonus is that I've improved my fuel consumption by a full 1.0 litre per 100kms!! Unbelievable! So much so that I am almost geting 1000km per tank - averaging 6.4l/100km now.

And there is NO downside so far - it took 10 minutes to install, can be easily removed before a service, and does not increase any black smoke from exhaust or change idle and drivablity characteristics!

I am based in Australia and have no affiliation with the place I bought it from, but thought that others would want to know my experience in case they want to do so. Would HIGHLY recommend this mod.
yes,i wanna try on my x1 18dsdrive with race chip pro,but i hope its not bad for my car...for 225 euro i have than 192 cv and 425 torck...
Appreciate 0