View Single Post
      08-01-2015, 09:58 AM   #5
Zuerst
Rep
Drives: X1 sDrive28i M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamsterman68 View Post
900 miles is very excessive! Do you have anything stating the miles before it when in for the work? Even though it was there for a month, to put 900 miles on it is the equivalent (for me) of daily driving the car to/from work. But you'll have to have something showing the miles BEFORE you left it with them. It'll be tough to fight that without that info
Yes, the invoice has mileage when the car was dropped off for repairs, which was about 900 miles less than when I pick up the car. I took picture of the invoice mileage and the current mileage side by side.

Obviously the scratches, mosquito in tail lamp housing, trim/wheel fender piece that is a bit off... etc needs to get fixed. And the rear the tires tread is worn more compared the front (I understand it's RWD, but tires were rotated)... and all those wax? finger print/goop on the interior

Now the question is do I want to offer the same shop that did this BS the chance to correct it, or bring it up with insurance to have another shop correct this? Ask for tire replacement in addition to the correcting the other issues? I guess I can always mention this to the local media should the solution not be satisfactory... Just though a BMW certified repair shop be better than this.

I have not contacted the repair shop yet about the 900 additional mile issue. Just want to get more input prior to doing that.
Appreciate 0