03-10-2015, 08:52 PM   #6
zoul
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X1 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twix View Post
If you want more power, you have 2 options. JB4, and Dinan. Dina has a warranty and gives a slight boost in power. JB4 has no warranty, is more intuitive and makes the car become an animal. I was able to break all 4 loose with JB4, not with my Dinan.
Thanks for that. I'm not necesarily looking to break loose all four, but getting rid of the turbo lag ould be great. I'll look at the Dinan.

Quote:
Wheel spacers just make the wheels more flush with the fender. My opinion, it's the cheap way out and they can be unsafe. Not saying they're all unsafe, but I've seen what they can do when the crack. Getting aftermarket wheels made with aggressive offsets will make the wheel flush with the fender, give you a wider contact patch (if done right) and is just the best way of doing it.
Thanks. That answers the question for me.

Quote:
H&R makes the best springs in the world, bar none. If I could do my kit again, I'd either go with H&R or KW V1 coilovers. My AC Schnitzer springs are rocks. I'm convinced there's actually no springs on my car, just something that looks like it.
Anothe vote for the H&R. Can you guess what I'm doing first?
Appreciate 0