04-26-2011, 03:40 PM   #2
mozdal
Private First Class
Turkey
Rep
Drives: E84 & F20 & F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by senwar View Post
So, after 7 months of enjoyable motoring, a few problems are now cropping up.

There's a number of annoying rattles I can't diagnose
The rear passenger window started rattling, and only stopped if I put it down very slightly. That's now stopped.
The electric folding mirrors stopped working. I booked the car in, and they started again the day after (before I took it in).
The front parking sensors have stopped working. Only work once I engage reverse!

This is all in the past 3 weeks. Parking sensors the latest to go, last week.

Anyone else had any similar faults? I'm going to have to get it into a dealers for a look over, but am becoming increasingly frustrated at BMW's.

Still love the motor, but I'm a funny bugger - once things start going wrong, I very quickly lose interest in a car.
Rattling front door trims, only when the weather is cold and when the car is idle. Disappears after a minute or so. Also crunchy noises come from driver side B pillar, glovebox when the road is bumpy.

I had the rear passenger door's window lever changed.

I had the A/C head unit changed, it was probably my fault I cleaned it with a wet towel, black paint wear out on the edges.

Xenon headlights are going to change because of the dust and dirt on the white strips(things like eyebrows)

And I'm having issues with steering system at the moment, steering wheel shakes badly but from time to time:S

No serious problems except the steering issue, I'll use the car with another set of wheels for a week. I hope that shaking is because of the rims or tires.

No need to lose interest on your car senwar, those are not important problems.(in my opinion)
Appreciate 0