View Single Post
      07-23-2015, 07:34 PM   #1
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Car Spotting PHOTO/VIDEO Thread: Random pic/vid of the day!

Well, there is an extremely popular 'Pointless photos and random places... random pic of the day thread' in the M3 / M4 Photos and Videos forum, but it seems like some non M3/4 content has been showing up. I thought, why not make a 'car spotting' photo thread that we can keep active.

This is for those moments when you snap a quick video of an exotic going by, or see some non-BMW related content on the street that you just have to capture (Merc, Porsche, Audi, Exotic, Vintage, etc etc) and you want to share, but don't think it merits a new thread completely.

For example, I'll start us off. Saw a very clean S63 while walking my dog today... definitely doesn't warrant it's own pictures thread, but still an enthusiast car that is worth sharing!

Lets try and keep this thread ACTIVE and CLEAN!

2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0