View Single Post
      01-22-2014, 04:20 PM   #17
Eric5273
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X1

Congrats on the new purchase. Your car is similarly equipped to mine, but you have a couple more features. To keep my payments low, I went against my normal habit of loading up a vehicle and instead got my X1 pretty stripped. I just added the Tech & Lighting packages. I'm finding that I love the car and don't seem to miss much else. The large sunroof would have been nice, but I find I rarely open them and just like to have the extra light, so I decided I could live without it.

As for not getting leather, this is the first time I decided to try the leatherette, and I'm finding I really like it. It looks like it will wear much better as it is a bit more stiff than leather. I'll admit that the leather looks nicer, especially in non-black colors. But so far I've had the car about 6 weeks, and every single person who is been in the car, I've asked them all how they like the leather, and none have said that they don't think it's leather.

You did really well on the price. I got about 4k off MSRP, but mine was an ordered vehicle. Seems like you did a little better which is to be expected for taking one off the lot. Enjoy!
Appreciate 0