06-06-2015, 07:36 AM   #1
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Hey guys, first time posting in this subforum- so let me start off by saying I really admire all of your work. I don't claim to be a photographer- but being a musician for a living- I know what a talent it must be to understand/do photography other than a simple iPhone pic.

The days are getting closer when I'll be receiving my first brand new car after years of working, investing into vast forms of building assets rather than splurging on liabilities such as a 140k car- but Iwas finally comfortable enough to pull the trigger on my individually order/special order 2016 BMW m6 in frozen black, Opal white full merino leather and a 6 speed MT. (A true unicorn for sure)

I really want to give the car it's proper welcoming when it gets to crevier BMW in July- and want a night shoot done on a rooftop over looking some city lights/condos. Ive attached what I had in mind (I've tried contacting the photographer and owners of the cars- but they're either too busy to answer me, or too caught up in their ways) regardless, it's a beautiful location- and would really appreciate anyone familiar with the SoCal area giving me any recommendations. I have a friend who does photography, however if you're willing to do this for a reasonable financial compensation, please PM your rates.

This location is somewhere near the Essex Condo towers in Santa Ana, however I don't know exactly where this specific structure that the cars are on (and without the photog/owners of the cars replying I won't know) but maybe you can guide me to an even better location?

Thank you all for taking the time to read this, and I truly hope nothing but success for you all.
Rob
Attached Images