View Single Post
      09-09-2014, 06:38 PM   #68
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

My turbo upgrade is installed. The car is having difficulty on the dyno, we think because of the performance control m-sport programming. It is applying the brakes and rocking back and forth during the runs, cutting the throttle. As a baseline BEFORE the turbo, we got 340whp with the throttle cutting out (this is a dyno dynamics dyno, so add 10% for a mustang dyno and 15% for a dynojet). After the install it just wouldn't dyno, even with DSC fuse and ABS sensor connector pulled. However I can tell you that I am holding 20psi in the midrange and 17.5 psi @ 6krpm compared to only 11psi 6krpm so it is a huge increase in power. I am going to the 1/4 mile track on saturday and will report back with my times.

Here is an early test log of the turbo holding boost way longer than stock. This is with 19psi targets across (can do more, just was testing conservatively).

I am guessing I will wind up 21psi midrange and 18 psi up top for an aggressive 1/4 mile map, 19 psi midrange and 17.5 up top for road course and daily.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0