View Single Post
      10-28-2014, 07:14 PM   #12
GTony
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2015 X3 F25 XDrive 28i M Sport

Hi jaeezzy,
Notice your joining date is 2014, is that also the year of your car.
Looks like your happy with your original wheels. I'm not sure if you pasti-dip, what the process is and how long doe's it last.

Interesting that the Kraftwerk Power Module can be installed by outside shop and cannot be seen or detected by the BMW shop. What is there Warranty and what parts do they Warrant on your X1.
Tuning Chip. My latest consideration is the TWIN Channel from tdituning.co.uk -After warranty expires end of this year. People say about chips, put on and take off for Servicing. I am not sure that the Service centre can detect it had a chip on it. Maybe if they purposely looked for any unusual boost indications on the ECU.

Supersprint has some good options and choices for the diesel.
Hartage also do diesel one. You might not find it on there main site.
Try hartage-gives-the-bmwx1-quad-exhaust-pipes
It looks and sits fantastic at the back BUT I really think it's an overkill for a diesel car. In my opinion it would best suit the 35i X1 and with the 28i, maybe have a single pipe each side.
The best one (again in my opinion) would be to delete the right side pipe and tips and just have the left side that has better muffler. I am looking at having this style made at local exhaust shop but if Hartage could do good price I would buy.
Hood Vents - Agree with Twix.
OIL- If your thinking of changing more often, I have just purchased 4x 5Ltr. for both diesels, can recommend.
WHEELS - I got from USA some time ago. Installing next month. Took a long time of searching.
The 28i and 35i guys from the USA have been a great source of information.
Keep in touch.
Appreciate 0