View Single Post
      02-12-2014, 09:35 AM   #24
BeemerX1
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW

Will take some more pictures when I’m feeling better, perhaps wait till Saturday a go for a carwash 1st.
The only color here that doesn’t look dirty quickly is ‘leasing’ grey, had a F20 116d as a company car before and that one was light grey, didn’t needed to clean that car for 4-6weeks and still looked good (and boring).

About the Angel Eye’s and fog light. Hard to see the effect on pictures. I asked for the brightest one’s and they’re brighter then the stock one’s, for sure during day time you notice the Angel Eye’s now, they don’t give much light to see anything driving a night, neither do the stock one’s, as you know it is more for show in the dark but safer during day light. I use them as day light. (When I’m driving another car it is like “Where the hell are the light” “Oh yeah, I need to use the clutch”.)
The fog lights we don’t use much around here but when you do need them they’re doing just find, however even they’re brighter, you should know yellow is better light spectrum to see things then white. Blue lights is illegal here so my choice was very easy.
Had some luck finding a good company/person with the right stuff. The Angel Eye’s is just 1 bulb a side plug and play but the fog light do need some recoding to work correctly and remove a error output code because 1st they where flickering like a pace car would do. Was a little bit skeptic first (on all thing, even when the dealer works on my car) but the service and guaranty is great, better work then the actual BMW dealers.

One downside for you guy’s, it is in Belgium, otherwise I would defiantly recommend “Bimmer ID” to u all. A downside, only BMW lights/recoding.
It is in Dutch but pictures don’t need a language: http://www.bimmerboard.be/forum/index.php?board=220.0

But same goes for me, it sucks to find BMW replicas rims around here and looking at US they’re some very fine combinations out there.
Appreciate 0