View Single Post
      04-09-2014, 08:30 AM   #8
Kennyboy
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X1 Xdrive 28i

Got my 2014 Xdrive 28i in September last year on Long Island, NY, $40K, with Xline, cold weather, premium and tech package...took it from the dealer's lot, so I really did not order it. There was no other Alpine white with a lighting package in stock, and I did not want to wait. What the heck, no matter how you order it, it is still a bargain compared to what people are paying elsewhere in the world. It is priced very low just for the U.S. market. for $40K, you could only get a 150 horsepower X1 18i with no options in China. A fully loaded 28i costs more than $80K. BTW, the X1 is placed above the 3 series in the Asian market, and a loaded X1 28i costs $20K more than a fully optioned 328i. It is same for many European countries. It is cheaper than the other BMW models here only because of BMW's North America marketing strategies. I actually wanted to get the 328i GT, but instead saved $10,000 bucks by getting the X1. I use the bluetooth audio to play my music collections from my phone, so the Navi is a must for me. Screw the back-up camera...I've got a Bumper Bully lol
Appreciate 0