12-07-2013, 06:03 PM   #3
Yarvis
Private
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X3 SDrive 30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youpaiyou View Post
Hello:

I just placed my order on a 2014 X1 sdrive28i. It is Mineral gray and it has a panoramic sunroof. Other than those two options, it is a base model. I did not opt for any of the packages because I wanted to keep the price low and I simply did not want many of them.

I paid $29,805 plus tax and title. My out-the-door price is $32,680 due to CA's high sales tax.

I used USAA's auto-buying program (FYI: I kept negotiating after I received USAA's quote to get the price to $29,805), so my APR is 1.01%!

What do you think? How'd I do?
I think you did GREAT on BOTH overall price and financing! I thought I did pretty well myself, but not as good as you. My car stickered at just over 41k and I got her as a leftover demo (with 66 miles on her) for 35.5k, not including my 8.875% sales tax. She does have a couple of packages for that price, and I had to settle for an all black (sapphire met.) car. I got BMW to match my credit union rate of 2.9% and I also got a pretty decent trade amount for my mint SAAB 9-3 XWD which made me even happier because those values were falling HARD and FAST.