02-20-2014, 07:19 AM   #64
STE92VE
STEVIL Empire
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsbabybeamer View Post
The dealership that I regrettably purchased my car from is the worst of the 20 or do dealerships I have dealt with throughout my lifetime. I have been trying to have them set up a meet with a factory rep for over 4 months with no results. any ideas would be appreciated.

thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomic View Post
I see your list of complaints and the only one I can see as a real issue is the rattling noise. Is that still a problem? If it is take it to another BMW dealer.
Atomic has the right idea. Being in the Metro NY/NJ area affords you a multitude of BMW service centers and maybe one of them can give you better service than the one you purchased your X1 from. No law says that you must have your car serviced from the selling dealership. A good SA wants to help since he profits from treating you right. Ask around the forum or friends who have a BMW for a better service center than the one you're dealing with.
Appreciate 0