View Single Post
      02-18-2014, 12:07 AM   #51
back2bimmer
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: X1

I'm still torn on the looks to be 100% honest. In my garage & up close I like it a lot. When I'm walking up to it from a distance it looks like a roller skate? I know that's a bit harsh but at some angles that's what it looks like.

The MP3 integration isn't flawless. I did post a comment stating that it seems like it doesn't seem to "hookup" every once in a while & I have to do a power shutdown on the iPod for it to finally catch.

On the plus side I'm actually loving the power! I'm coming from an 08 E350 w/260hp & this being at 240 but with 8 speeds & turbo 4 seems so much more peppier around town. It's perfect for my every day commute to & from work.

I love the interior, very minimalist & although it's fake leather & hard plastics they still have a good quality about them. I also like the 2 tone stitching.

My biggest love…….you're not going to believe it when I say it but….it's the mute button on the audio system. It actually has a true mute button. My E350 would mute but it wouldn't stop the music, so if you're on a long call then you're going to pass a lot of songs up. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal but I love how it pauses the music.
Appreciate 0