06-18-2013, 10:01 PM   #30
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtpisgah View Post
I left my X1 in the garage, unlocked, for two weeks and it started with no problem. I would say you have a bad battery or an electrical problem. Either way, you aren't getting anywhere by ranting over and over.

I am not sure why you are so upset about the RFT's. you knew they were on the car when you bought it (or should have). I you disliked them so much, you should have bought another Honda.
I intend to go to the dealership and find out. AGAIN, the car started without any problems, but the battery level was very low.

Second: I knew I have RFT and they are on the original wheels, maybe ready to sell them. I bought M wheels and installed Non-RFT, a very good decision otherwise.
However, a car that is made to go outside a lot should have a spare. Show me a Sport Utility Vehicle with RFT. There is no freedom in RFT and the lack of spare. Not to mention you have few km to ride and you will just extend the agony if you are far or not in a big city, I wish you luck in finding a RFT at John`s little tire shop in the little city. My big city dealership had one tire when I had the puncture and it was for somebody else. ONE TIRE! See comments from Australian members in here that are running with the spare in the back.

And honestly, if the BMW is that kind of car that discharges by itself for no reason, I will buy whatever, maybe another Jaguar or something else. I rather have an Accord that takes me home from the ski resort than shivering around my beautiful X1.
I am a huge BMW fan but I will not hide the truth under arrogance or pride.
If you are not in the position of helping somehow, then stop suggesting what should I buy because that is not the point. The point is if there is a problem and how it can be fixed. You don't buy another house when you have draining problems, right?

I hope the next comments will focus on the issue itself because funny suggestions I treat them as such.

If I will find the problem I will post it in here, as I always did when I had an issue.
Appreciate 0