squishy
Banned
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: 2014 Ford Mustang GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillboxhat View Post
Def helpful info so far.

Eric- I'm totally weighing same things. Yeah..That premium package has the auto dim side mirrors which, once you have them you never want to go without. Huge.
Sunroof makes car feel so BIG. Kinda want that. Power seats key because the main reason I am getting out of my current almost new car is seat comfort. I'm right now totally on the fence. Went out for giggles and drove the CRV tonight. Driving dynamics not even close of course...But there was something really pleasing about the cabin. Roomy..Like it made me smile. It wasn't bad at all. Comfortable in a diff way than BMW. Ahh. I curse the day I first drove a German car because all other rides pale in comparison. After reading posts I think I will go new.And now..after reading your post. Kinda want the lighting package. But I actually had a car with HID lights and it was awful. They always seemed aimed too low, tried adjusting, and the sharp line of either total darkness or blinding light was scary dangerous on backroads of new england. Similar with X1?
Similar with the xenon HID lights? A little low, yes.

But, I created a thread on here regarding how to raise the level of the lights. Very simple. Will take 5 minutes at max.

Search for my thread titled, "How to Adjust Xenon Level" or something.

Or go to my profile and find, "All threads created by squishy" and you can find it that way.
Appreciate 0