View Single Post
      07-19-2015, 07:25 PM   #23
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky13 View Post
0-60 is still 6.3 seconds, do some actual research instead of BS.
6.3 is really slow compared to the last X1. My X1 was stock at 5.3 seconds, and with a few hundred bucks in mods dips below 4 seconds.

Quote:
Dude, do yourself a favor and Google "what's wrong with Cadillac or Cadillac ATS/CTS "and you will see you are in a ultra small minority of opinion. Cadillac is so fucked up they can stick a fork in them.
I googled and all I am seeing is reviews saying the ATS is the best driving car in the segment?

Quote:
Oh and all X1 drivers are 70 year old women, I see X1's every day and the vast majority are driven by people in their 20's and 30's and a mix of men/women. I have never ever seen someone in their 70's driving an X1.
Not sure what you are trying to say here. Each of your three sentences disproves the others. Your first statement says that all X1 drivers are 70 year old women. In your second sentence you directly contradict that by saying that the majority of them are driven by men and women in their 20s and 30s, and then in your final sentence you state that you have never seen someone in their 70s driving a X1. You are a mess!

Also, I am not sure why you are even here arguing in the X1 forum if you don't own one. There is no need for insults about our cars. I would never insult your M235i even though it is significantly, significantly slower than my X1 on the drag strip and on the road course.

Quote:
Yes and if you took the best interior of blah , and best engine of blah, and best ride of blah etc etc, that's the whole point, BMW does them all well and that's why they win.
But they are not winning current comparisons. That is my entire point. You will need to provide some proof if you say they are. I have already referenced several reviews where they lose.

I would really like to hear your arguments once you can formulate a complete sentence. Until then, it is really hard to understand what you are trying to say.
Appreciate 0