View Single Post
      10-19-2014, 01:13 PM   #4
Twix
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 e91

Garage List
I like the exterior of the m sport, but the interior is rather bleak and boring to me. I opted for the sport line because of the nicer interior. Although, the coral red makes the interior nice in any car. Just for the love of god don't buy white or blue. I'm sick of seeing those colours.

Premium package is a must, for the heated steering wheel. I use mine every day in the winter. I also didn't think I would love my pano roof, but I couldn't live without it now.

The executive package was a must for me as well, I can't live without sirius radio, plus I like the compass in the mirror and the hands-free comfort access.

The m sport has a stiffer suspension, used to be lowered 10mm but that's not true anymore. Some have said the stiffer suspension is too stiff. I can tell you that my AC Schnitzer springs are much more stiff and I've come not notice how hard the ride is in my car. It was pretty soft before, but not so soft that it wouldn't handle well.

Go in and test drive an M sport, and an X line. Get a feel for the non sports seats and the sport suspension. Also, make sure one is a 28i and one is the 35i.
2002 Land Rover Discovery II - 3" lift & 33s
Appreciate 0