View Single Post
      11-14-2011, 03:58 PM   #10
senwar
Private
Rep
Drives: X1 x20drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario486 View Post
Hi Senwar, sorry to see you go. It was great chatting with you and thanks for all your contributions to this forum. You were one of the "early adopters" if I remember correctly.

Sounds like you have some great ideas for your next car. How about a Carrera 4S (seriously)? If I remember correctly you have already owned a Cayman so a 3-4 year old 4S would be about the same price as a 1 year old Cayman S. Or wait for the Cajun

Good luck with your choice of car and let us know what you went for.

Arrivederci Senwar
Thanks Mario.

Yep, an early adopter, and did enjoy my time in the X1 but I think I just missed that sports car feeling. Would have liked to have had a weekend fun car plus the convenience of the X1 but wasn't logical.

Would looooove to have moved onto a carrera that's for sure. Not had a cayman (my previous but one car was a Z4MC which is the closest I've been) and for certain, one day, I will definitely have such a car. I've promised myself that and will stick to it. One day!

For now, I spent 3 days carless until this evening I bought a 51 plate Fiat Punto 1.2! it's a massive change that's for sure. It's my 4 month temporary car - only cost me 825 quid and I'd have lost more than that had I kept the x1 for 4 months so pretty happy.

Enjoyed being on here even though I've not been totally active but seen and heard some interesting things. Thanks again all.
Appreciate 0