View Single Post
      08-19-2015, 01:49 PM   #126
PrematureApex
Colonel
Rep
Drives: N55 X1, N54 135, s54 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomic View Post
DO you call them idiots and stupidest person on the Internet when they don't agree with you?
I call you an idiot for not being able to read, and for making reply after reply, each failing to respond to the points people are making.

This is not about you agreeing with me, or anyone else. It's about you continuing to ignore FACTS. Repeatedly. Post after post after post.

You are entitled to whatever opinions you may have. I never called you an idiot for any opinion that you stated.

Example 1:

That para's car runs a high eleven second 1/4 mile, or makes almost 200 HP over stock, is not up for debate. It has. It does. Those are facts. You disputing them, or rather, continuing to ignore them, despite that it's well-known, documented, etc. opens the door for you to be called out as an idiot, mouth breathing troll.

Example 2:

Claiming that you can modify a RAV4 to outrun a tuned X1 for less money, again, is FACTUALLY incorrect. Talking out of your ass about things you know literally nothing about? Yes, that subjects you to name calling.

What "opinions" of yours have I even disagreed with? Besides me stating I think you're setting the bar low on what you consider "high performance", I actually don't think we're so different as far as things concerning the X1 (both new and old, the small role of the higher-output models, etc.)

Again, I think you need to revisit this thread again, and see what set people off.

By way of simplified example, when a guy says his car is red (the entire BMW community knows it's red, there are videos of it being red, etc.), and you make your next three posts stating that it's black...it's quite frustrating.

When someone asks you to address a point, and your reply includes a complete strawman argument no one was even remotely attempting to make, it's quite frustrating.

Do that 15 times, and it's down right maddening.

Quote:
Oh so you are saying your old M3 and 135 are more fun to drive than your faster car in the world X1 35i.
To start, as I said, the 135 is faster than the X1. But again, you don't read posts before replying.

But, yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. There's much more to a fun driving experience than straight line speed. No one has said anything else to the contrary.

Quote:
I have put almost 12k miles on my X1 in the 18 months I have owned it. I don't like driving far to work. Seems like a waste of time and money.
A prime example of your repeated backpedaling. YOU made the comment about me allegedly never driving my car, vs. you who did. I informed you that I, in fact, drive mine more than you drive yours.

Instead of acting like an adult, an admitting your presumptuous misstatement, you're now back pedaling, claiming that driving far is a waste of time and money?

Really, cause in you last post, you were using (your incorrect assumption) that I don't drive the X1 a lot against me. Now, suddenly, you want the reverse to work in your favor?

Is that your attempt at mature conversation? You're like a child.

No apologies for the wife comments?

Not even going to acknowledge that was stepping way outside of me calling you an idiot for repeatedly ignoring facts/peoples' posts?

How about growing up, and being accountable for what you post? Read people's replies, and make honest efforts to respond to their thoughts.

If not, go the hell away.
'08 N54 535xi touring (Bilstein B6s, Downpipes, MHD tune, baby seat)

Last edited by PrematureApex; 08-19-2015 at 02:07 PM..
Appreciate 0