View Single Post
      11-24-2017, 05:51 PM   #16
Vegasheat
Rep
Drives: 2015 X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05X3lover View Post
Update: so we drove the 2 hours south of us this morning and test drove the X1. It's in nice shape and drives pretty nice but I wasnt blown away by it, nor was my wife. When we bought her '05 X3 in '08 for the first time OTOH, we were blown away by it, so we were expecting similar from the X1.

One thing neither of us realized was how much more like a car the X1 drives, then the X3. I realize it's based on the 3 series wagon, so I guess they leaned the driving characteristics more to car-like driving than an SUV. So not sure what we're gonna do, they're only asking $16K for the vehicle, which seems like a bargain for the year and mileage. And we did like it, just not as much as we thought. So basically we're trying to decide what to do.

How happy is everyone with run flat tires, btw? I noticed it had them, and I have no experience with them.
Day one I removed the runflats, now it is a pleasure to drive. Of course X5 is bigger but it all about what your needs are and what MPG you want. I Do not believe I would purchase a BMW if not certified.

Last edited by Vegasheat; 11-24-2017 at 06:14 PM..
Appreciate 0