View Single Post
      02-16-2014, 11:34 AM   #20
BeemerX1
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW

You can not compare a tuned engine to a stock engine.
355hp isn't stock right? And 20.000 dollars more, common, you got a full option MB compared to a empty BMW?
The 2.0 petrol (A/CLA/GLA) can be tuned to 450hp already.
That is 100hp more then the one you are talking about and again it isn't to compare because of of a 3000cc you could get more then out of a 2000cc, this last one is much better for road taxes however.

BMW, Audi and Mercedes are to compare. Sometimes people say 'they don't make bad cars anymore' but sometimes it is more like 'they don't make it a solid as they used to do'. Thing is, this is for all brands.

I don't like the way Audi's are looking with exception of the A3, always have being like that. I never tested the Q3 or other SUV's, will test the GLA4.5AMG. X1 looked good and when reading and viewing reviews I knew the car was good. Also I knew the coming up GLA/X4 as the X6 where to expensive.

Somebody mentioned the Evoque, is it a very nice looking car but I think it is even higher on the segment, more a X3/Q5 to compare, not sure actually.

When need to go cheaper a Hyundai ix35 is nice, a nice looking car and also good to drive.
Appreciate 0