02-14-2014, 10:44 AM   #9
Eric5273
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeemerX1 View Post
Audi Q3 already exists, maybe not in USA.
GLA to come, being officialy released, not sure if you could order one already and when the 1st wil be delivered.

X1 vs Q3 comparison would appels vs appels, alot of them on the internet already. Getting the GLA soon in would be very very nice.

Nice thing on BMW, Audi and Mercedes, all type of motorisation and priceranges so easy to compare. Then again, if you only have the 2.8i and 3.5i over there and not know about the Q3 in USA, that's not nice.
Yeah, we do not have those other cars here yet, but they are coming later this year. So is a small Lexus SUV as well. For now the closest thing to the X1 is the Buick Encore. I suppose if you are comparing the more fully loaded X1, then the Range Rover Evoque would be a good comparison.

When I was shopping, the other cars I considered were the Subaru XV Crosstrek and Honda CRV. Those are cheaper cars, so I was comparing those models fully loaded and the X1 I got was with only a couple of options. We don't really have too many choices yet in this vehicle segment.

I really like this new Volvo concept car..... I hope it goes to production... Something like this would be perfect for me.

Appreciate 0