View Single Post
      08-25-2016, 04:52 PM   #1
Reefermeister
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 28i 2012

Help. Car won't start.

Ok. I have a 2012 X1 since January of this year. Everything was fine since a month ago. I would drive my car, go to places and when I go back to my car and put my smart key in the ignition, nothing... No lights, no radio, no sound, no nothing...(Can't unlock my car with my key too) Sometimes I have to wait 10 minutes or hours for it to go away. Sometimes even my alarm go off for 5 minutes! This problem also occurred when I tried to start my car for the first time of the day.

I wen't to get my car battery checked and everything is fine (battery ground also). The problem is not my key, because when I wait and everything goes back to normal, the clock in my car goes back to 00:00, just if the contact between the battery and the computer was lost.

As I write this message my car is at a garage, for the past 4 days now, and the guy is an ''electrical problem pro'' and he can't find the problem. I haven't touched my car for 3 days before going to the garage and now the problem won't happen while he's working on it...

I'm a bit desperate now...

Any luck some of you might know what the problem is?

Thank you, sorry for my bad english third language

Last edited by Reefermeister; 08-26-2016 at 11:44 AM..
Appreciate 0