View Single Post
      06-21-2023, 10:13 AM   #77
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

My dad and grandpa both swear they saw a UFO. They were fishing at the end of dusk just before it was fully dark, and they saw a strange light across the lake above a ridge hovering just above the ground. It sat there for a while then shot straight up without a sound and was gone in the blink of an eye. Neither one of them are the type to make up stories.

Why would aliens visit us? Well why wouldn't they? If they are intelligent enough to develop space travel then they are probably a curious species and, just like humans, would want to learn everything about life on another planet.

Why would they travel all this way just to make a mistake and crash? Or create lights in the sky? I would suspect that just like humans they can make mistakes. Or maybe atmospheric conditions cause things to happen unexpectedly, just like our own tech is affected by various things. We can't assume they have perfected everything just because they travelled across space.

I think we (humans) are too close-minded to really understand what life elsewhere could be like. We think and rationalize within the limits of what we understand, what we see, what we are fed.

My Diesel Information Thread | My Wheels, Tires, and Fitment Thread | My Teardrop Camper Build | My F15 Suspension Lift Thread
Appreciate 3
vreihen1615523.00
M5Rick61564.00