View Single Post
      03-13-2013, 04:48 PM   #94
MSportX1
Private
Rep
Drives: X1

Teleskier and HBWT, I am wondering do you guys have a iDrive (Technology Package)? The reason I asked you the question is that guys who do not have iDrice may talk different mpg number. For X1 with no iDrive, the average mpg displayed on the cluster console (see photos posted by leatherpants) may be read-only (is not resetable). So, the mpg number you mentined may be the average mpg since you picked up your car, rather than average mpg for a trip. Although I have iDrive, I never reset the mpg displayed on cluster console and I got 21.3 mpg, similar as yours. The one (33 mpg) I reported is based on the one displayed on iDrive screen.
For X1 with iDrive, there are two trip computers: one is under Menu -> Vehicle Info -> Onboard Info (the same info also displayed on the cluster console. You can reset the average speed and mpg). The other one is under Menu -> Vehicle Info -> Trip Computer (you can reset trip computer. The info is displayed on iDrive only. The mpg number I reported is based this one).

Last edited by MSportX1; 03-13-2013 at 05:07 PM..
Appreciate 0