View Single Post
      02-28-2013, 05:36 PM   #78
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by klammer View Post
I adjusted my figures, the difference was gross weight vs. curb weight, so my bad, but still, are we going to see some 1/4 mile times out of you, or some V-box numbers to verify any of your claims, other than the same engine in a different car. I mean, I bought the M for the road course, not drag, but your confidence in your straight line speed is ridiculous. IRL everything's close in a 0-60, but dude... get off it, and the only real power mod I've done is the exhaust, almost all my mods get me around a road course faster not the 1/4 mile. This has been fun, now time for a drive
Is there e85 in Chicago? If there is I may come down. If not, there'd be no point. Regardless, as soon as Edgewater in Cincinnati opens for the season I will be down at the track to provide some numbers.

The thing about the X1 you have to realize is that the numbers from other cars actually really aren't other cars. Same engine, same transmission. Actually, the X1 only weighs 70 more pounds than a e92 335 xdrive. Drag times should be nearly identical, for all intents and purposes.

Last edited by paradoxical3; 02-28-2013 at 05:45 PM..
Appreciate 0