View Single Post
      03-06-2013, 10:43 PM   #171
bmw5406spd
Passionate About Cars
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw X1 35i X-Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3 View Post
If you really had owned a Cayenne you'd realize that the Turbo and Turbo S are two different models. Can you post some pics of all of your previous exotics, with the same background so we know they are in your garage or driveway?
You are such a fool, they are same vehicle, the Cayenne turbo S has different brakes, larger intercoolers, special badging and a more agressive ecu program, i do know the difference, you don't....this is going to be my last post you guys are way too critical here, thought it would be a fun forum but all the bashing here is no fun at all, i don't have to prove anything to you, i didn't see the need taking pics of my cars and being i was raised in a very wealthy elite environment they were no big deal to anyone around me, most friends had just as nice or nicer stuff then mine, but i did get some pics of the later ones ive had, digital cameras werent present back in the 80's and 90's, it was 35mm cameras back then, I have no interest in showing them to you, all you will do is find some way to say they are fake or photo shopped, you just can't comprehend someone could own such cars, I'm lucky to be able to have afforded them, buddy it happens everyday where i come from, lol....friend of mine just bought the new 458 italia ferrari, and he has three bentleys and a stable of about 20 cars the last i heard, to my knowledge he dont take photos of his cars and show them around! If youre smart which your statements reflect your not so im speaking to other more intelligent people, these were cars ive owned over the last 28 years, my house is not 28 years old so would be hard to show all them in garage at same house, and ive moved probably 10 times since, oh forgot to mention I also buy and sell real estate, Ohhhhhhh damn you've got me I'm lying about everything, actually I'm an alien from Zoltar a planet light years away from Earth, lol....