View Single Post
      04-18-2015, 09:57 AM   #5
Nova Rounder
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 X1 xdrive 28i M Sport

I know my post won't be popular but just wanna put my 2 cents out there. When we bought a brand new 2007 Lexus roadster for my wife to drive, yes I experience the stiffness but she never did cause she got nothing to compare it with and the peace of mind when she gets a flat tire and continue driving with it (50mph or less) is priceless. Fast forward last November, our son starts to drive and wifey wants a suv that they can share so we bought a 2015 X1 M Sport with 19 inch M Sport / run flats. I know the folks in the dealership so the only advise they gave me is to get the extra warranty for run flat tires for like $8/month for 5 years. Again, my son and wife don't know the difference and they thought the vehicle drives so nice. After first month of driving it, a rock (baseball size) flew out of the truck and coming towards me while driving 70mph and tried to dodge it but the rear driver side wheel caught it. Right away, all kinds of warnings flashing on the dash. It also say it's safe to drive the vehicle still but must drive 50mph or less. At that time, dealership is 15 miles away and decided to bring it there to replace it. They replaced with no charge cause of the tire warranty we have and the invoice shows that it should have been a $440 charge.
Appreciate 0