Xeins
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X1 S20d

Quote:
Originally Posted by geotah View Post
Hi Xeins
Let me say a couple of things about.
1)"- When using the heat (>25ºC), the interior of the car is warm but there’s a cold vent coming from the front grill;"
1)Well, this is because of the automatic airconditioning system. From time to time send frsh air into the cabin and the temperature sensors are measuring the temp all the time.
2)"- Instantaneous fuel consumption indicator has a live of it’s on when the engine is on neutral;"
2)The instantaneous rise of the consumption indicator is because of the diesel particulate filter which from time to time consumes a litle fuel to burn the remainder particles of the exhausted gases.

I hope I was helpful!
You here!

The sport suspension is great on good surface, but very different (for worst) when driving on irregular tarmac. Can I change my Run-Flat tires to normal ones? Does it get better???

The interior is well built but the lower plastics are not so great. So when you strike a bump you feel it grunge.

Regarding the lights I’m speaking about the front lights of the car, there are two lamps for each headlights, the medium and maximum light are all in the same lamp, the other lamp, does it work’s or it’s just to maintain that 4 eyes BMW front image ???
Appreciate 0