View Single Post
      09-07-2010, 02:46 AM   #1
Exotic Hadron
X Eins in der Luft
Rep
Drives: X1

X1 Alloy Wheel Parameters

Howdy!

Does anybody know the exact wheel parameters to make sure wheels fit X1 setup? I've just got my X1 and it had summer wheels (V-Spoke 317 with sleek Pirelli's Runflats).
Winter is coming here in Russia and I am thinking about changing to winter wheels / tyres.
The weird thing here is that BMW Russland seems to know about X1 about as much as I know Deutsch. I mean, it's ridiculous guys. When I came to one of the dealers here in St. Pete, I found out that folks there didn't even heard about X1. Geez, talking with most of them is just a complete waste of time and money. Thinking about contacting dealers in Finland.

Until then, I am thinking about purchasing a set of wheels and tyres myself. Obviously, I need to know some parameters before purchasing the wheels (well, I think so, I may be wrong).

Since I am new to all these auto stuff (that's my first car ever), I would appreciate you guys help me to get the correct wheels.

I found some details on a German site.
I see that V-Spokes 317 are 7,5Jx17 225/50 R17 H. I think I need some more info to purchase the proper wheels.

Since the delivery is really slow (in my experience) here in Russia, I am thinking about purchasing 'temporary' Replica's until I get the genuine BMW's wheel. What do you think?

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0