View Single Post
      02-08-2018, 02:13 PM   #21
Busta Rib
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F25 X3

I flew into SLC last week and picked up my car. Had the chance to spend a lot of time with it on the road and drove it to SF and then Bend. Overall, I love this car! The comfort, handling, and execution is fantastic. Best daily I've ever owned.

I know the PO modified it because it is lowered, but not sure if it just has springs or coilovers. I need to get underneath the car and check. A quick peek behind the front wheels looks like just lowering springs, but I am not sure.

It goes like a bat out of hell too! Without any reference I couldn't tell if it was running with stock power or had a tune. Well, I just looked under the hood and saw the telltale ground wire connected to the passenger side shock tower. After watching some JB4 install videos on Youtube, I was able to figure out how to access the settings for a JB4 tune and lo and behold, it worked on my car!

It's not surprising because when I stomped on it on my roadtrip, it seemed extraordinarily fast. Without having the instructions, I am not sure what map is currently selected for my car. Anyone know where I can find a copy or would be willing to share theirs? Help a brother out.

**Edit**
I found the instructions here: http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13189

Last edited by Busta Rib; 02-08-2018 at 02:24 PM..
Appreciate 0