View Single Post
      04-27-2013, 07:02 PM   #10
bmwx3805
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 14 cruze diesel and 2019 430I

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvlbuckeye View Post
I'm feeling like the M Sport X28i is where I want to go - I just really wish I could drive one before making my decision but no dealer in my area has one or are even planning on having one. My job took me to Columbia SC yesterday so on my way back I stopped by the local dealer. They had 3 X1's all base models except for one well equipped 35i and the others were sDrive's When I asked the SA about the M Sport he said they probably would never get one unless it was ordered since they primarily order base models for the floor. ???

My questions are these:
How much stiffer is the Msport that the base X28i and what difference does the 19" wheel option make? I'm nervous about the 30 series tire and the cushioning with such a small sidewall! I drive an FX35 now, just for reference.

Can I assume that all Msport models come with paddle shifters?

The ultimate package does not list the garage door opener feature, I thought that the ultimate package included all the options of the Tech, Premium and Driver assist package.

Since I live in SC I will definitely option for the Performance Center delivery - it's literally 15 minutes from my house If anyone has the chance to go it should be on your bucket list!

Thanks, all opinions are welcome!
BMW of Columbia is a great dealership. Thats where i got mine from. But if you do decide to buy you should get it from them and use joey macintosh as your sales guy. I wouldn't use any one else. It really is a great dealership.
Appreciate 0