View Single Post
      03-04-2017, 10:54 AM   #283
mwtrogus
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X1 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony3series View Post
Just a heads-up for anyone who's interested. AJUSA has the B12 kit on sale right now for $699 shipped! (Comes with the Eibachs and valve matched Bilsteins). Also if you use the promo code BILKITMAR at check out you get an extra $15 off. Total price shipped $684.79. I searched all over for the best deal. I was almost going to buy the H&R's and the Bilsteins separate. But I could not pass up this deal!

Thanks for the awesome posts and info you guys. Love having these forums as a guide.

Can anyone post more pics of the b12 Eibach kit, and or the H&R's with Bilsteins after settling? I've searched quit a bit but it seems like not everyone says exactly what they are running (stock shocks Vs. aftermarket. How long the springs have settled etc.)

I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to buy the H&R's or use the Eibach springs. Seems like from what I've read the H&R's sit a little lower. I can't decide how low I want to go or if it's worth it to buy the H&R's.
I have a set of H&R springs that I'll sell, pm me they are used but in a box ready to ship out. I have been on KW V1 for a while and have no use for the H&Rs
Appreciate 0