View Single Post
      12-05-2016, 04:39 PM   #270
MUnitedGT
Rep
Drives: E84 s, E86 MC, 987.2 Spyder

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread with their technical knowledge and/or experience. Special hats off to PrematureApex!

After having to cancel my order with TireRack for the Bilstein B12 kit (kit wasn't in stock anywhere, was special order from Bilstein Germany, no vendor I contacted would even attempt to give me an eta). I just put in my order for the H&R Spings, Bilstein HDs, and E85 bump stops following reading this thread in its entirety.

I understand now that I may still have a bit of a wait for the shocks, particularly the fronts. However, I'm happier now knowing that I'll get H&R over Eibach springs and that I saved over $170 compared to my original order through TR by sourcing the components individually.

Can't wait until it all arrives and I can get them installed. I've had my MY15 Sdrive28i MSport for 1 year and half now and can no longer tolerate that massive wheel gap (though I think I put up a good fight holding out as long as I did!).

Lastly, were the front fender M badges on the M Sports only for certain years? Mine is a '15 and doesn't have them (not that I care either way), just seems curious that that would get revised...cost savings perhaps.
Appreciate 0