View Single Post
      09-04-2011, 12:29 PM   #11
Mulberry
Catuvellauni
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive23d MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusX1 View Post
Car looks great. I'd do the same in your position. When you sell it too, unless you told them, no one's to know how it's ended up Msport. Have you changed any interior? I'd reckon some carbon fibre trims, Msport wheel??

Like the rims best of any of the OEM options incl MSport.

How about blackening the roofrails and full black kidney?

Keep going with it!
Thanks AusX1.

The interior is red brown leather with extended storage (nets on the back of seats etc) as shown in the above photographs. I decided on this combination to offset the anthracite headlining to avoid making the interior too dark.

I also have professional navigation and Idrive which give the interior of the car a tech 'feel'. The trim is brushed aluminium to pick up on the roof rails and grill. The wheels outer faces are polished aluminium on a grey background. This combination in my opinion, creates an integrated, cohesive design. Couldn't make up my mind about black shadowline and roof rails when I ordered the vehical, but am now pleased with my choice. The door sill plates now read MSport as they come as part of the kit.

The great thing about having the work done is that when I come to sell the car it will be the earliest MSport on the market as the car was a year old before the MSport version came out. I deliberately had it delivered with no badges on it as at the time I was thinking of badging it AC Scnitzer if I had an ACS power upgrade done. Now, I'm leaning more towards the next job being a detailed discussion with BMW Performance to see what power upgrades, and braking enhancement can be achieved, although the cars performance is already very good.

Last edited by Mulberry; 10-24-2011 at 03:06 AM.. Reason: typo
Appreciate 0