View Single Post
      07-11-2016, 12:36 PM   #5
Shock96
That was a hell of a thing...
Rep
Drives: 2013 xDrive 35i M Sport

Thanks guys! Yes I am in USA here in Olympia, WA.

I think I had a few things going for me. BMW Northwest is my dealer and my service advisor is top notch. I have spent quite a bit of time with the technicians who work on my car.

As an engineer, they take me pretty seriously and listen to what I have to say which means a lot to me. I was starting to feel like I was finding things wrong that weren't really wrong! But each time they confirmed my suspicions and found problems.

I feel that the dealer probably played a part in the resolution. I have always been in there all cheerful and nice to everyone and never a dick about it. I brought a box of doughnuts once to the techs and service advisors once.

I can't blame them for the issues so why not treat them well I figure.

Anyways, I have a call in to my ATG about the paperwork BMW NA sent. I want them to confirm that it is a standard thing and not missing anything. I think it looks good to me, but I am not a lawyer and they can be sneeeeeky bastages!

I do have to say I found another 2013 at another BMW dealers. Even more loaded with M Sport, Nav etc etc and it is Lemans Blue, my other favorite color! Not sure if I want to dive back into the same pool....
Appreciate 0