View Single Post
      10-19-2014, 05:59 PM   #5
jaeezzy
Enthusiast
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 sDrive18d M Sport

I'm glad that I went with M Sport at the end coz I was leaning towards Sport line throughout my deciding phase

I love the M aerodynamics - the M front looks good. Body color side skirts, to my eyes, looks better than the black sides, front & back on other lines.

18" staggered M Sport wheels give the car a sportier/aggressive look. Sometimes I wish I would have opted for 19" as 18" still kinda looks small to me But I'm coping it with the counter-wish that if I would go bigger I'd go wider as well - 245 front & 275 back

I wasn't going for extra $2000 leather upholstery. p-leather that came with other lines here felt rather cheap. I'm loving the alcantara/grey cloth upholstery that came with M Sport here Now, I'm wishing to change to alcantara steering as well. Lets see how my financial condition favours it in the future coz it definitely doesn't atm

I also loved the M manual shift but unfortunately couldn't get it (long story )

Then I was new to BMW. Now, like danielj said, I wouldn't buy one without M Sport even if it's just a package like in X1

Regarding the packages, I'm a 'have it all' kinda guy coz I can handle disappointment after having sth but regret of not having sth would haunt me for life . I don't know how you have them grouped there but I'm loving the:
-Comfort access: keyless entry, heated seats, lumbar support, electric seat adjustment with memory function for driver's seat (when I'm waiting in a car I hit a button and it moves to lying position another button and I'm back to driving position smoothly )
-Parking package: Rear view camera is a must. I wish I could add front view camera as well with OEM feel? I love the auto-tilt passenger mirror while reverse-parking.
-Visibility package: I haven't seen much of a wow factor here but since I love seeing angle eyes on on other bimmers I love turning mine on as well . May be other things I'm taking for granted as my headlights are always on automatic.
-Panorama sunroof: it was my deciding factor. I wouldn't get any car if it didn't have one. It was a no-no even if the car only had one small sunroof

jaeezzy...
Appreciate 0