Drives: '18 M2

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky13 View Post
yes my 335 will beat your X1 35's 0-60.
No it won't

Might beat most of them, but not mine! And there is no sdrive X1 on earth that is faster than my xdrive.

Quote:
The guys with X drive are so jealous when the S drive blow by them so they have to resort to the hydraulic steering argument.
That is a pretty ridiculous statement considering that s drive is cheaper. Every single xdrive owner could have afforded S drive but chose not to get it. Nothing to be jealous about at all. There are no S drive X1's faster than my X drive, and in the winter or in the rain there are no S drive X1's faster than any X drive X1's.
+1 funny when these monkeys compare different car classes. I trade up my E92 FBO for a X1 35 Msport and I'm very happy. Of course there is a difference in power and handling but I can assure you I'm enjoying my soccer mom car.

I wonder what the OP was comparing to, perhaps if he drives a car in the same class will have a better idea.

For example, I drove a Porsche 911 turbo 4s tuned then I when back into my E92 FBO and felt like shit......that's is just nonsense as it is this post
Long gone, Le Mans Blue X1 xdrive35 M-Sport - Alpina TCU flash - HR springs - Catless dp - JB4 ST2 - CAI -- Alpine White 2007 335i E92 - Procede v3 Stg 2/3 custom - VRSP 3" DP - Stett charge + Forge DV - Stett CAI - CXracing IC
Appreciate 0