View Single Post
      02-02-2014, 04:22 PM   #11
Chrjy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 320i SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royleblue View Post
I know what you mean about the X1's looks and never really considered one and had more or less decided on a Q3. My daughter was in the local Mini dealers so I had a look at the X1 while we were there. I was impressed by the spec and deals on offer, so arranged a (brief) test drive. I thought it was more car like to drive than the Audi but was a little concerned after reading the reviews in the press. Nevertheless I could not decide between the two cars. They both had pluses and minuses but past experience of VW/Audis swung it slightly in the Q3's favour. The local Audi dealer didn't seem to keen to sell me a car though, so BMW got my business.
Four weeks to go before I pick mine up - can't wait
Congrats, only 4 weeks to go but I guess it will feel like forever. I'll be glad when you pick yours up because that will mean I'll only have 2 weeks to wait!

There is definitely something about the drive of the X1, I just really enjoyed it and when I was 2 miles away from the dealership after having had it for the day I actually felt fed up because I had to give it back...I've never had that before on a test drive.
Appreciate 0