View Single Post
      08-30-2012, 08:08 AM   #1
aznpxdd
Private
China
Rep
Drives: 2009 Audi A4 2.0T, 2012 BMW X1

My Alpine White X1 20i XDrive from China! (Lots'o Mods)

Hehe, sorry for cross posting from the picture board, but just wanted to share this with more people on the general board.

So I've had the car for around 2 months so far. 20i is rated at 185HP/200TQ, so its not as fast as the 28i, but I still love it! The power is still there when I need it, especially in sports mode. The car also handles like a dream, the steering is the exact same as my Brother's 335i in the States. The handling feels superior to my 2009 A4 in the States as well.

Anyways, here's what I've done to her so far:

19x8" ET45 Bremmer Kraft BR05
Dunlop DZ101 235/35/19 all around
20mm Spacers all around
Matte Black Grilles
H&R Springs
Painted all lower gray plastic parts to Alpine White
Painted front/rear diffuser, X-Line side skirts in matte black
LUX H8 LED Angel Eyes
Vinyl'd Roof Rails in matte black
Black/White Badges for hood/trunk/steering wheel/wheels
Carbon Fiber vinyl Interior Trims
Debadged the 2 sides
License plate ending in X1 thanks to my dealer :P

Sitting on:
M-Sport deadpedal
CF trimmed steering wheel /w paddles

Future:
Quad or dual oval exhaust
Tint!

You guys can head to the picture board to see each new mod added. Please see latest posts for the most recent pictures.

Its kinda a bitch to find place to do DIY's here. All the stuff I've installed myself (grilles, angel eyes, taking off my interior trims, debadging, etc.) were all done in a public parking lot. I had tons of people looking at me with a WTF face Even worse is when I need a electrical plug..there's none to be found so I had to get an adapter to get electricity from my car...

Last edited by aznpxdd; 11-06-2012 at 04:00 AM..
Appreciate 0