View Single Post
      10-03-2013, 11:09 AM   #13
ScottMZ3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1, 2019 X5 40i

My new 2014 X1 sDrive28i! Loving it!

I just picked up a 2014 Sparkling Bronze over Oyster X1 sDrive28i last week. I was never even considering the X1 until my wife and I saw this one on the BMW showroom floor while I had my 2000 E38 740iL in for service (which I replaced with this car!). The color is simply stunning in our view on the xLine. Perfectly complements the brushed satin accents. All the other X1s on the lot where white, black, or silver and just didn't hit our switch like this one. And the 2-tone interior with the mat finish wood also really impressed us. Our is loaded with pretty much everything except the HK radio (Premium, Ultimate, sport steering wheel, heated seats, lighting package). So far we are totally amazed by this vehicle....this is my 7th BMW and easily one of the best. Surprisingly I LOVE the 2.0T engine and the 8 speed transmission! This thing hauls butt and I really dig the melody it sings! I still need to take some better photos, these are just iPhone photos the night we picked it up in our garage.

Appreciate 0